The wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus is a research-grade weather station that includes all the features of the Vantage Pro2, plus UV and solar radiation sensors. The Vantage Pro2 Plus provides accurate and reliable weather monitoring wtih real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds. The outside temperatury and hummidity sensors are housed in a 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for maximum accuracy. The sensor suite also reports wind speed, wind direction, and rainfall. Indoor temperature, humidity and barometric pressure are collected by the WeatherLink Console.
The new Davis 6252NZ includes the latest WeatherLink Console with its colour touchscreen, which when connected to your 2.4GHz WiFi will upload to the WeatherLink Cloud. This vibrant, HD touchscreen allows you to easily navigate and analyse your hyperlocal weather data or view the latest conditions from anywhere in the room. The dynamic dashboard can be customized to see at-a-glance up to 21 parameters – from temperature to wind to rain. You can set hundreds of alarms to get notified when conditions that matter to you change, such as when temperatures begin approaching a critical point for outdoor work or when wind speeds reach a certain level. With a full database of historical data stored right on the console, the console offers easy access to graphs of the last 24 hours of data, last month, or the previous year.
The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely. Use a free WeatherLink account to log in to all WeatherLink data viewing products and access all of your data on your phone or computer. Upgrade to Pro or Pro+ for more detailed analysis, charting, and mapping of data or to share your data with family, friends, the WeatherLink community, and beyond.
The Vantage Pro2 Plus can transmit and receive data up to 300m line of sight. Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 3.2 km!
Davis stations do not come with mounting poles so depending on what you have at your location you will likely require one of the following mounting solutions:
- <span">Anemometer includes both wind speed and wind direction sensors
- Rugged components stand up to hurricane-force winds, yet are sensitive to the lightest breeze. Wind-tunnel tested to speeds in excess of 170 miles per hour (274 km/h)
- The aluminum-plated tipping bucket in the rain collector is self emptying, corrosion resistant, and laser calibrated for exceptional accuracy. Reads rainfall amounts in 0.01" or 0.2 mm increments
- Temperature and humidity sensors are located inside the radiation shield. The shield protects the sensors from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat
- Weather-resistant shelter houses electronic components for added protection against the elements
- Wireless stations use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio to connect back to the console
- Graph last 24 hours, days, or months of readings or highs and lows
- View over 80 graphs including additional analysis of temperature, rain, rain rate, wind, and barometric pressure. All without a computer!
- Set over 70 alarms for multiple functions simultaneously
- Compass rose with 16 compass points shows current and dominant wind direction
- View current data or highs and lows for up to 24 different days, months, or years
- Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable
- Fixed display area shows the most important weather variables at all times
- View daily rain or rain for this storm. Umbrella icon appears when it is currently raining
- View monthly or yearly rainfall, rain rate, evapotranspiration, or intensity of solar radiation
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°C to + 65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Indoor temperature range: 0°C to + 60°C (32°F to +140°F)
- Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Rain volume display: 0 to 9,999mm, resolution 0.25mm
- Wind speed: 0 to 241 km/h
- Barometric pressure: 610hPa to 1134hPa
- Transmission range: up to 300m line of sight
- Power consumption: solar power energizes the station during the day, on-board super capacitor provides power at night, lithium battery provides backup when needed
- Transmission frequency: spread spectrum
Note: Accessing data history on WeatherLink.com requires a subscription to WeatherLink Pro, starting from US$3.35 a month. Data available on console is not downloadable.