For a comparison of the Vue versus the Pro2 click here.
The Davis Vantage Pro2 series of wireless weather stations are high-quality weather stations suitable for professional weather data reporting. Uses include research, agriculture, horticulture, site safety and weather enthusiasts alike. Enjoy best-in-class transmission range of up to 300m line of sight, or add wireless repeaters for distances up to 3.2 km!
The new Davis 6252NZ includes the latest WeatherLink Console with its colour touchscreen, which when connected to your 2.4GHz WiFi will upload to the WeatherLink Cloud. This vibrant, HD touchscreen allows you to easily navigate and analyse your hyperlocal weather data or view the latest conditions from anywhere in the room. The dynamic dashboard can be customized to see at-a-glance up to 21 parameters – from temperature to wind to rain. You can set hundreds of alarms to get notified when conditions that matter to you change, such as when temperatures begin approaching a critical point for outdoor work or when wind speeds reach a certain level. With a full database of historical data stored right on the console, the console offers easy access to graphs of the last 24 hours of data, last month, or the previous year.
The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely. Use a free WeatherLink account to log in to all WeatherLink data viewing products and access all of your data on your phone or computer. Upgrade to Pro or Pro+ for more detailed analysis, charting, and mapping of data or to share your data with family, friends, the WeatherLink community, and beyond.
The Vantage Pro2 tracks a huge number of weather variables: temperature (indoor and outdoor), barometric pressure, humidity, rainfall, wind, wind chill, dew point, and many others. It includes a display console and the innovative integrated sensor suite, which combines rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors all into one package and includes a wired anemometer with long cable for optimal placement. This makes setup easier than ever and improves performance and reliability.
Davis stations do not come with mounting poles so depending on what you have at your location you will likely require one of the following mounting solutions:
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds
- Industry-leading transmission range of up to 300 m from the sensor suite to the console in ideal, and 100m in normal real-world conditions
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data
- Sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield, wind speed and direction, and rainfall
- Mount anemometer up to 12m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting and accurate wind speed and direction readings
- Includes WeatherLink Console (6313) with the vibrant, HD colour touchscreen
- Use the full database of historical records to create over 80+ graphs for last 24 hours, days, months, or years
- Sensor suite is solar-powered with battery back-up; console is AC-powered with battery backup
- Compatible with multiple smart home systems including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to +150°F)
- Indoor temperature range: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Humidity range: q% to 100%
- Rain volume display: 0 to 999mms, resolution 0.2mms
- Wind speed: 0 to 320 km/h
- Barometric pressure: 540hPa to 1100hPa
- Transmission range: up to 300m (1,000 feet) line of sight
- Power consumption: solar power energises the station during the day, on-board super capacitor provides power at night, lithium battery provides backup when needed
- Transmission frequency: spread spectrum 921 - 928 MHz FHSS, <8mW
- Temperature: ±0.3°C
- Humidity: ±2%
- Rain: for rain rates up to 250mms/hr: ±3% of total or ± one tip of the spoon (0.2mms), whichever is greater.
- Wind speed: ±3.2 km/h (2kts, 0.9m/s)
- Wind direction: ±3°
- Barometric pressure: ±2%
- Transmission range: 100m in real-world conditions
Note: Accessing data history on WeatherLink.com requires a subscription to WeatherLink Pro, starting from US$3.35 a month. Data available on console is not downloadable.