A professional grade weather station coupled with a 7-inch/17cm colour LCD that will measure almost anything planet earth can throw at it. It's capable of displaying temperature, wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, barometric pressure, and dew point.
These readings are sent from the outdoor solar transmitting sensor and indoor sensor built into the display. You can see how much rain has fallen in 1 hour, a day, a week, or a month, see the current UV index reading, and even see the current lux measurement outdoors which is great for those who have rooftop solar arrays. Install the sensors outside and the readings will be transmitted wirelessly to the base unit up to 100m away.
TESA newest professional WiFi weather station allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display. The enhanced Wi-Fi connectable option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world's largest personal weather station network, Weather Underground and view data on your mobile device.
- Ecowitt Weather - https://www.ecowitt.net/
- Weather Underground - https://www.wunderground.com/
- Weather Cloud - https://weathercloud.net/
- Weather Observations - https://wow.metoffice.gov.uk/
- NZ Metservice's WOW system - https://www.metservice.com/maps-radar/weather-stations/nz
- Colour film LCD display base station
- touch keys
- Built-in WIFI module
- Auto uploading data to net server
- Time and date update from server
- Auto DST
- Calendar (Month/date, 2000-2099)
- Time (hour/minute)
- In/outdoor Temperature/Humidity in C/F
- In/outdoor Temperature/Humidity Trend
- Display wind, gust and wind direction
- Wireless Wind and Wind direction with 1 degree resolution, accuracy: +/-12degrees
- Wind speed in m/s, km/h, mph, knots and bft (accuracy: <10m/s: +/-1m/s, >=10m/s: 10%)
- Wireless Rainfall
- Rainfall in inch, mm (accuracy: +/-10%)
- Display rainfall in rate, event, day, week, month and total.
- Alerts for indoor and outdoor temperature & humidity
- Alerts for rain rate and rain day.
- Alerts for wind speed.
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Pressure display with hpa, mmhg or inhg unit.
- Heat index, wind chill and dew point for outdoor
- High/Low records for indoor/outdoor temperature/humidity
- MAX/MIN data records.
- High/Mid/Off backlight controlled
- User accuracy calibration supported
- Automatically to saved user set parameters (unit, calibration data, alarm data...) in to EEPROM.
- When DC power adapter is connected, back light is on permanently. When only battery operated, back light is turned on only when button is pressed and auto time out is 15s.
- Temperature range:-40～+60°C
- Measuring range rel. humidity:10%～99%
- Accuracy : +/- 5%
- Rain volume display: 0 – 9999.9mm
- Resolution:0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm), 1mm (if rain volume > 1000mm)
- Wind speed:0-50m/s (0~100mph)
- Accuracy:+/- 1m/s (wind speed< 5m/s), +/-10% (wind speed > 5m/s)
- Wind direction: 0 to 359 degree
- Light: 0-400k Lux
- Accuracy : +/-15%
- Measuring interval outdoor sensor: 16 sec
- Indoor temperature range: 0˚C- 50˚C
- Measuring range rel. humidity: 10%～99%
- Measuring interval indoor sensor: 60 sec
- Base station: 5V 0.5A DC adaptor (included)
- Or 3 AAA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Remote sensor: 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline batteries (not included)
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The TESA WS2900-PRO COLOUR WIFI WEATHER STATION is ideal for my farmer clients. easy to install and gives good information in the comfort of the office. Ordered online and arrived in a couple of days
I ordered this WS online and it came with an overnight courier. Relatively easy to set up. You do need a compass to orientate to North. Getting online to log in with UndergroundWeather was also a simple affair once I followed the instructions. This device is the second I have purchased, the previous one died through old age. It does all I want it to do. The display console is superb with all the functions I wanted.
I ordered this online and it arrived the following day. I am in the South Island and was thinking at least a couple of days - so thanks to your team for getting it shipped so quickly. Loving the product itself, easy to install and the Wi-Fi process really easy to set up. Data is well displayed, easy to read and I now read the data and graphs on my phone and/or via websites and and have even taken to looking at other data sets from weather stations around my area. Thanks Heaps
This arrived really quickly and was easy to set up. Connecting it to the Wunderground network was a little challenging but it is now on. The PWS Monitor app from apple is really good and allows you to see your PWS data directly. Very happy with the gear.
My wife and I purchased this weather station to replace the damaged console of the equivalent product that was no longer stocked by Jaycar. The new console picked up signals from the former sensors. We're very pleased with this 'toy'. It displays weather data clearly. Yet to connect to wi-fi but intend to download the app and upload data to the Ecowitt service. Roger