Comes with FREE 29 page Beginner's Guide ebook "Trouble-Free Wireless Weather Station Setup and Maintenance - The Definitive Guide"
The Aercus Instruments WS2085 is an affordable next generation in all-in-one Wireless Weather Stations. Based on the popular WS2083, has an all new integrated outdoor array in elegant black and white. With its easy set-up and comprehensive weather information the WS2085 is a popular choice for commercial and home users looking for accurate local weather monitoring and forecasting. The WS2085 has a transmission range of up to 100m (line of sight) back to the main unit which displays temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, rainfall, dew point, windchill, date/time, and short range forecast. The main unit stores up to three months worth of data with easy viewing of historic records and connects to PC or Mac via USB for downloading or graphing. This device is not recommended for 24/7 connection to a computer for live weather reading.
Comes without a pole and includes installation kit for poles between 2.5cm and 5cm diameter.
- Backlit LCD displays temperature (indoor/outdoor in °F or °C), humidity (indoor/outdoor), barometric pressure, wind, rainfall, dew point, windchill, date/time, and short range forecast
- Bar graph shows 12 or 24-hour history of barometric data
- Wind sensors measure wind speed (mph, m/s, km/h, knots, Beaufort), gust, and direction
- Customisable weather alarms (high and low for each variable)
- Storm warning
- User adjustable measuring intervals
- Connects to your PC or Mac via USB and comes with software for easy downloading and charting.
- Wireless sensors transmit data up to 100m (line of sight) back to LCD display
- Low power consumption
- LCD is wall hanging or free standing (for counter-top viewing)
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°C to + 60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Indoor temperature range: 0°C to + 50°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Humidity range: 10% to 99% (1% resolution)
- Rain volume display: 0 to 9999mm, resolution 0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm) or 1mm (if rain volume > 1000mm)
- Wind speed: 0 to 160 km/h
- Barometric pressure: 300hPa to 1,100hPA (inHg, mmHG or hPa) with 0.1hPa resolution
- Transmission range: up to 100m (330 feet) line of sight
- Power consumption: receiver 2 x AA batteries, transmitter 2 x AA batteries
- Transmission frequency: 433MHz
- Data storage capacity: 2 weeks at 5 min intervals up to 3 months at 30min intervals
- Alarm duration: 120 sec
- Solar Recharging Transmitter
- Wind Speed Sensor
- Wind Direction
- Manual with Software Download Link
- USB Cable
- 2x U-bolts
- Metal Mounting Plate
- Mounting Screws/Bolts
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is second I have bought in the last 6 weeks the first for a gift and this for our personal use. I fully recommend this product as a home use weather station for which it is designed. It was really easy to set up - of course the outdoor part has definite requirements for it to work efficiently and properly. Both products arrived in 2 days to a rural address. Absolutely no problems.
A simple to install and easy to use device. The after sales service in replacing a part was excellent. Would recommend the company and product.
Received it within 2 days excellent service, good clear instructions easy to follow , took about 10 minutes to set up the outside station,it replaced another similar station and the mount pole was already set up. The setting up of the indoor console was a breeze again clear instructions. The system is working well. Recommend this for someone who wants to wants to get all the indoor / outdoor information at a realistic price. Great company to deal with.
Recently purchased this unit. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Easy installation and setup. Wireless unit works well, and data downloads easily. Highly recommended!