The Aercus Instruments WS1173 is our most popular desktop wireless weather station and is perfect for those wanting the temperature, humidity and forecasting capability of our more comprehensive stations. Great for window sills, the office, and for gifts. Measures temperature (indoor/outdoor), humidity (indoor/outdoor), barometric pressure and short range forecast. Fully customisable weather alarms. Wall hanging or free standing.
- Wireless Temperature (°F or °C) & Humidity (%RH)
- Records min and max humidity or temperature
- Barometric pressure 24-hour history graph (inHg or hPa)
- Barometric pressure tendency arrow
- Forecast icons based on changing barometric pressure
- Manual set time and date
- 12 or 24-hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time alarm with snooze
- Highlight LED backlight
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Included transmitter WH2
- Synchronised fast reception
- Wireless outdoor humidity range: 20% to 99% (1% resolution)
- Indoor humidity range: 1% to 99% (1% resolution)
- Humidity accuracy: ±5% under 0-45%
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- Indoor temperature range: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Temperature accuracy: +/-1°C
- Transmission range: up to 75 metres line of sight
- Transmission frequency: 433MHz
- Power requirements: Receiver: 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (not included), wireless sensor: 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Screen (H x W x L): 180mm x 100mm x 30mm
- Transmitter (H x W x L): 85mm x 60mm x 25mm
- DCF/RCC time synchronisation: No
- Clock Accuracy: >99.99%
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the third time we have purchased this particular desktop weather station. It is easy to read and meets our daily domestic weather predicting requirements. Highly recommended.
great for informing me the temperature in my roof cavity as I have a system that pushes air from the cavity into 3 bedrooms as well as the dining room and lounge or I can choose to have only the bedrooms or only the lounge and dining room.This assists with keeping humidity down too. This system is called unovent and mine is operated manually as I did not like the settings from the computer that was provided initially. I like this weather station as it informs of air pressure to so one gets an instant weather situation. THis is the 4th station I have bought as I bought for friends too.My first one lasted 7 years before karking it!!
This is the second Aercus wireless weather station I have bought and both work very well. The other does the rain fall and wind. They are very easy to set up and the large figures on the screen makes it easy to read.
I have had one of these previously- so was familiar with setting up the various details such as date and time.We enjoy all the pieces of information that the weather station gives us
Have had one previously for 5 years and its worked without a hitch. now bought one for the beachhouse!!!
Easy to set up and know what the day will bring
Excellent as a basic weather-station. Very good delivery service. Recommended product
My previous weather station had no calibration functions at all so this one was a bit of a challenge when first approached. However, after an hour or two faffing around trying to get to grips with it, the intuitive nature of the system became clear and it was easy enough to set up. So far, it appears to be pretty good for a desktop model. Whenever I compare it with metservice's local readings, I am impressed by the accuracy of the unit - so far no variations at all between the two. It also does a little bit more than I was used to with the old unit, a fact that I appreciate. Overall, a very nice piece of kit. Recommended.
This is our 2nd one we have owned, the previous one lasted for years, so very happy to find the exact replacement.